Mar 2, 2007

My Secret Pal is Amy Zubak


I recieved the package last month and was so excited to get it! The picture is attached and it doesn't show one part of the gift, a Chinese New Year Calendar. It is at school near my desk already. The panda is a panda back pack and though it may have been intended for the daughter we are waiting for, Makana has taken it over and takes it everywhere! The pocket on the back is perfect for carrying the extra pair of panties she needs to take to day care. The beautiful card was really great too, I will save it for the life book!


Thanks Amy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,

I was actually thinking of Makana when I saw the panda backpack, but I thought maybe she already had something similar or if you wanted it for the new baby (given it would be a while before she could use it, LOL!), so I thought I would just leave it up to you guys. I'm glad she likes it!

Amy