Apr 29, 2007

Thank You, Secret Pal!


Thank you to our WONDERFUL Secret Pal, Erica Dick! The books she sent along to us were so special, and none of them are books that we already have! Ken and I sat down together and read all of them! We received the sweetest book entitled Mama, How Long Will You Love Me? The illustrations and the words in it are so beautiful. Next, we received one called A Blessing From Above, and I got misty after reading it! Oh, my goodness! It is so adorable. I have been wanting the Five Little Ladybugs book, and now I can want no more because my secret pal came to the rescue! Also, we received Dragon Dance, a wonderfully colorful book about Chinese New Year. I have always loved Dr. Seuss, and Erica sent us his Amazing ABC Book. Last, but not least, we received a really creative book called What Makes a Rainbow? We love everything! You were so generous and kind, and your lovely note was so special. We will save it for Jade's scrapbook. I will definitely practice reading snuggled up with the pups as you suggested!
Thanks again for being such a thoughtful secret pal.
Love,
Kerrie & Ken

No comments: